How to Reset FRP bypass & Gmail lock on Blackview A53 Pro
FRP is a security feature on Blackview A53 Pro which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents the use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue signing in with a google account that was previously synced on this device’s issue/warning on your Blackview A53 Pro.
- USBDK driver: Download
Note: Please Read Firmware before Process ROM2box/Mediatek/Firmware-Reader/Select any one flash.bin or all Partitions.
- Install USBDK and Mediatek driver on your computer
- Download & Run ROM2Box.exe
- from the very first screen mark ‘bypass FRP lock‘
- Click ‘START‘ button
- Once the process Started, turn Phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key (test Point Require in some cases)
- once finished
- disconnect device
- again connect device once charging started unplug and Switch it